Marketing Web Analytics
1. The system generates outgoing calls using 4. The operator receives the users information and processes
a phone number database. it into the database through forms.
2. Calls are assigned to the agent automatically, 5. Information can be exported in different formats, such as
therefore initializing spreadsheets or similar.
communications with customers.
3. The predictive dialer will generate the calls, optimizing efficiency and
improving connection time
1. The contact center receives the calls, and are assigned to different agents by the call queues, optimizing wait times and resources.
2. Through a database, the customer that is calling can be identified. This way personalization is enhanced and attention is improved.