We make it easy to change your address with the post office so when you move, your mail will get forwarded to your new address. We take care of the $1.00 USPS® filing charge, we will file your official address change request with the United States Post Office™, save you time, and assist you with services you need. ForwardMyAddress is a private business entity that facilitates the address change request process for its users and is not affiliated with the US Post Office™ or any other government agency. If you just wish to file a change of address form with the US Postal Service™ and not receive our additional free concierge services, you may do so by visiting the USPS® website. There is a fee of $1.00 that must be paid with a valid debit or credit card that matches the user’s address. You can mail-in a copy of the official form for free – the form can be found on the US Post Office™ web site or picked up at any USPS® location.

0 thoughts on “Forward My Address”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *